Project Engineer - Renewable Heat Initiative
Commutable from: Kenilworth, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Honiley, Allesley, Princethorpe, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon, Rugby
£32-38K + Training + Career Progression + Bonus Scheme + Pension + Benefits
Do you have a background in the Renewable Energy industry, with strong knowledge of the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme and have experience of managing projects for a range of clients? Are you looking for your next exciting career move within an industry leading Energy consultancy?
On offer is opportunity to join a fast growing company with a structured and ambitious plan for growth over the next few years, you will be responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring the timely delivery of their innovative Energy projects.
This is a company who work closely with businesses across the Agricultural and Horticultural industries, offering specialist advice and consultancy work for state of the art Energy projects, and due to continued growth and expansion they're now looking to recruit an additional consultant/engineer
This position would suit someone with a background in the Energy industry looking to take their next exciting career move within an industry leading company.
- Full time permanent role with a leading Energy consultancy. Some working from home/some travel within the role
- Advising and supporting clients on their renewable heat requirements for both new and existing systems
- Working with existing Renewable Heat Incentive systems and helping to develop those within the new Green Gas Support Scheme
- Academic/working background within engineering
- Experience of renewable technologies such as biomass boilers and anaerobic digestion plants
- Experience of working in a client facing project related role.