Project Coordinator (Construction Renewables)
£28,000 - £38,000 + 33 days Holiday + Benefits
An Excellent role on offer as a Project Coordinator with a Global and Industry leading Wind Turbine Company based in Manchester, where you will have fantastic opportunities to work alongside Project Managers on various construction projects and have fantastic career development opportunities.
Do you have previous Project Coordinator Experience? Have worked alongside and liaised with various internal and external parties run BI reports and been involved with the coordination of various projects?
On Offer is a Project Coordinator position with a Top 3 Global OEM of wind turbines. You will work closely with Tenders, Logistics, Projects, Commercial managers and ultimately liaise with a range of internal and external partners to secure key projects. You will work with a range of functions including HSE contractors a for H&S equipment, work with Project managers and commercial managers on ESCROW agreements, coordinate handover to service.
This Global Wind Turbine company are currently in a significant growth phase, with multiple projects across the UK & Ireland taking place. With multiple avenues of personal development and continued growth within the team there are multiple routes of career progression available.
This role would suit a Project Coordinator with experience of running multiple projects at the same time with experience in construction or renewables looking for role with fantastic routes of personal development a career progression available.
· Project Coordination working alongside Project Managers and Commercial Managers
· Work closely with Tenders, Logistics, Projects and Commercial Management
· A range of Internal & External Partners including subcontractors
· Multiple avenues of Personal and Career development available
· Project Coordination Experience
· Experienced using MS Project
· Previous experience in Civils, Construction, Renewables sectors
· Problem solver and able to multi task on multiple projects
· Looking for a Career with a Global player and top 3 wind turbine company with multiple avenues of career progression.
Please click to Apply