£37,000 - £40,000 + Training + Progression + Benefits
Tonbridge (Commutable from: Paddock Wood, Marden, Staplehurst, Maidstone, Cranbrook, Ashford, Royal Tunbridge Wells)
Do you have supervisory experience, looking to join an industry-leading manufacturer, who will enable you to rapidly progress your career into senior managerial positions?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly-expanding business, where you will lead, manage and develop your own team. You will be continually developing your own skillset, through further specialist training.
This manufacturer have been operating for over 60 years and have recently doubled in head count to over 160 employees. As a result of their continued success they have a requirement to add to their management team.
On offer is a highly-autonomous and varied role, where you will lead a highly-skilled production team. You will be driving performance and improving efficiencies playing a key part in this companies continued expansion of the production line.
This role would suit a Production Supervisor, looking to join a nationally-renowned manufacturer, offering autonomy, progression, and further training opportunities.
* Leading, managing and developing your own team.
* Health and Safety / Continuous Improvements / Quality.
* Monday - Friday shift rotation (7am - 3pm / 11pm - 7am / 3pm - 11pm)
* Production Supervisor, Manufacturing background.
* Looking for a Shift based role (days and nights)
* Wants to progress within the leadership team and develop your own skillset, through further specialist training.
Production, Supervisor, Management, Team Leader, Mechanical, Electrical, H+S, Health and Safety, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Manufacture, Operatives, Injection Moulding, Plastics, Medical, Military, Automotive, Fault finding, Repairs, Continuous Improvements, KPIs, Tonbridge, Paddock Wood, Marden, Staplehurst, Maidstone, Cranbrook, Ashford, Royal Tunbridge Wells.