Excellent opportunity for a Production Planner from a manufacturing background looking for a role with an immediate start and the chance to work for a global company on a 6 month initial contract.
Do you have previous experience working in production planning from a manufacturing or engineering background? Are you looking for a 6 month contract with an immediate start with an international market leading company?
This company are international market leaders and supply a huge range of speciality services and products that serve an international client base. Due to a current period of rapid growth they are now looking to add to their purchasing team.
In this role you will be working to help plan and coordinate all production functions within the business. You will be responsible for managing the flow of workers, materials and finished products. This role will be working on an initial 6 month contract working a 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday. This role does not offer any remote or hybrid working opportunities.
- Helping plan and coordinate all manufacturing requirements for the business
- Working on improvements throughout the business to maximise output
- 6 month contract with an immediate start available
- Production Planner with experience working in a manufacturing or engineering background
- Previous experience working witan ERP software
- Available for an immediate start on a 6 month initial contract
Reference Number: BBBH158218
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.