£30-35K plus excellent pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, parking, 25 days holiday.
Newark, Nottinghamshire, commutable from Nottingham, Grantham, Newark, Mansfield, Lincoln-site based role
37 Hours/week, 8.30-4.30 (4PM Friday), some flexibility available
Are you a Engineer from a Continuous Improvement background looking for the chance to join a global market leading high-end company in a newly created role?
On offer is a day's based role, with on-going technical progression and training. Its an expanding department with a number of exciting new production initiatives about to be launched.
This company is the leader in the supply of precision and mechatronic products, primarily for the automotive industry.
The role's purpose is to provide engineering support, primarily to the Pre-Process department, within the manufacturing plant by identifying and implementing improvements to enable production targets to be met.
- Full time, permanent role with a large global manufacturer
- Identify and implement process improvements including machine rebuilds/developments
- Manage projects relating to process improvements
- Mechanical or electrical engineering qualification (Degree, HND, City and Guilds or apprentice trained)
- Working experience in the manufacturing industry, ideally in a machine shop/CNC environment
- Experience of leading process improvement/machine upgrade projects
Reference Number: BBBH212527
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.