Product Owner (m/f/d)
Amsterdam - Hybrid
Holiday allowance + Training + Paid International Travel + Flexible Working Hours + More
An exciting opportunity for a experienced Product Owner to join a company that has an aim to sustainability make customs clearance from the rest of the world to Europe, seamless and smooth.
As a member of our product team, you will be responsible for transforming this complexity into a flourishing and efficient business. Your role will encompass a diverse range of responsibilities, including addressing inquiries, developing features, and handling more extensive items on our roadmap, all of which contribute to our digital customs clearance support service.
If you are an individual with a natural curiosity and a pragmatic approach to Product Ownerships, then this might be the role for you!
- Immerse yourself in logistics processes.
- Define backlog items and feature requests.
- Make data driven decisions.
- Evaluate incoming feature requests.
- Participate in various scrum-related meetings.
- Present well-considered solutions to stakeholders.
- Strong experience in either product management or product ownership, with a background in both B2B and startup environments.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and experience in leading Agile teams
- Proficiency in data-driven decision-making, including the use of SQL
- Strong English skills. Any Dutch is a bonus!
- Excellent organisational skills.
Reference Number: BBBH200400
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Katherine Peatey at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.