Product Manager-Manufacturing Engineering
Salary £55k - £65k + 15 % bonus + Car allowance
Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a challenging position with a global manufacturer?
The company are investing heavily into the Nottingham site and this role is working in their fastest growing division. The role will have Europe wide scope so this is a prestigious and will contribute fully to the sucess of the business.
The role is responsible for the strategy, creation, and future definition of product lines in Europe, covering the product-markets covering products for a renge of markets including automotive and medical sectors.
- Full time permanent position with a global manufacturer, based in Nottingham but with travel internationally up to 30% of the time
- Accountable for coordinating the efforts of cross-functional teams to deliver valuable new products using a product development stage gate process to manage a funnel of new products
- coordinating all aspects of the product management process from product ideation to product launch including market opportunity analysis, pricing strategy, competitive insights and gathering customer requirements
- Degree or above in a technical, marketing, or business-related field
- Working experience as a Product Manager or Product Engineer at a European level
- Excellent leadership/line management skills across cross-functional teams
Reference Number: BBBH158385
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.