£45'000-£65'000 + Bonus + Progression + holiday + Pension + Hybrid remote working
Are you a Product Manager with experience of virtual / cloud product solutions within a B2B environment?
Amazing opportunity to take full ownership of a leading edge technology product allowing you to become influential in a rapidly expanding newly stock listed business and a brand new product!
Established over 10 years ago, this technically fascinating technology business designs, develops, manufactures, complex software, electronic and cloud / Virtual technology used by some of the world's leading organisations. Having recently joined the London stock market, they are making a name for themselves as the 'go to' leader within their space!
As a Product Manager for cloud / virtual, you will bring expertise in network function virtualisation and cloud deployments, owning market insight and strategic vision to help deliver new product solution for developers and network architects. With a strong focus on business development, you will identify and capitalise on new growth areas whilst understanding the technical, commercial and strategic agenda.
This position will suit an individual who want to make a name for themselves in a high growth company and industry offering uncapped prospects long term!
* Product Manager
* Cloud / virtual product deployments in a B2B environment
* Identify & capitalise on new growth area (Business Development approach)
* Market insight and strategic vision to deliver new product solutions for Developer and Architects
* A deep understanding of cloud product deployments its challenges and ability to find solutions.
* Autonomy across commercial, technical, business development and strategy!
* Hybrid remote - 3 in 2 out
* An experienced Product Manager
* B2B background
* Experience of deploying cloud-native and on-premises cloud solutions
* Knowledge in virtualization - Applications or Infrastructure (eg NFV, containerisation, AWS)
* Business Development approach and able to Identify & capitalise on new growth areas
*Able to contribute across strategy, commercial, technical and business development.
* Strong communication skills and happy to Travel occasionally