£45'000-£65'000 + Bonus + Progression + holiday + Pension + Hybrid remote working
Are you a Product manager with a background in technology / engineering B2B solutions and looking for realistic progression opportunities either technically, commercially or strategically?
Amazing opportunity to become an influential product manager for a newly stock listed business offering the chance to work across a new and cutting edge product range that's taken the market by storm!
Established over 10 years ago, this technically fascinating technology business designs, develops, manufactures, complex software, electronic and cloud / Virtual technology used by some of the world's leading organisations. Having recently joined the London stock market, they are making a name for themselves as the 'go to' leader within their space!
As a Product Manage, you will help discover customer needs and work with a multidisciplinary team to take new solution concepts from idea through to validation and development. With a strong focus on business development, you will identify and capitalise on new growth areas whilst understanding the technical, commercial and strategic agenda within a B2B environment!
This position will suit an individual who want to make a name for themselves in a high growth company and industry offering uncapped prospects long term!
* Product Manager
* Working with complex technology products
* Work with a multidisciplinary team to take new solution concepts to validation and development
* Identify & capitalise on new growth area (Business Development approach)
* Autonomy across commercial, technical, business development and strategy!
* Hybrid remote - 3 in 2 out
* An experienced Product Manager
* B2B background - Technology or engineering solutions (Ideally cloud or network orientated)
* Able to take customer needs from concepts to validation and development
* Knowledge in virtualization - Applications or Infrastructure (eg NFV, containerisation, AWS)
* Business Development approach and able to Identify & capitalise on new growth areas
*Able to contribute across strategy, commercial, technical and business development.
* Strong communication skills and happy to Travel occasionally