Product Compliance Employee (m/f/d)
€50,000 - €85,000 + 30 Days Holiday + Training + Paid International Travel + Flexible Working Hours + Hybrid Working + JobRad + Health Benefits + More
Commutable from Memmingen, Sigmaringen, Ravensburg, Friedrichshafen, Konstanz
Are you somebody with previous experience in supporting compliance issues, looking for a brand new exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest manufacturers of connection technology?
This is a chance for you to work with some of the newest connection technologies, and make your own mark within a specialist sector.
Looking to continue their growth and remain at the top of their industry, they are looking to recruit a Product Compliance Employee to join their highly skilled team.
In this role, you will be observing and evaluating legal and technical requirements for product compliance for my clients overall portfolio, and developing decision recommendations. The successful candidate will be supported with on-boarding training to get up to speed in the role, before having the opportunity to progress in the future.
This role would suit somebody who has completed studies in a technical or technical-economic field, and has previous related work experience.
- Observation and evaluation of legal and technical requirements for product compliance of overall portfolio.
- Development of guidelines and measures for the product management, sales, procurement, production and development teams to ensure product compliance-related requirements.
- Preparation and monitoring of external audits as well as occasional implementation of internal audits.
- Carrying out regular product range analyses and initiating risk-based product tests.
- Implementation of training courses in various specialist areas for the further development of application knowledge.
- Completed studies in a technical or technical-economic field.
- Several years of practical experience in supporting compliance issues.
- Willingness to travel (approx. 15%).
- Very good knowledge of English and German.
Reference Number: BBBH202393
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Katherine Peatey at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.