City of Westminster, London
£35,000 - £50,000K (Depending on experience)
Excellent opportunity to join an award-winning software solution company based In Central London. This is an amazing chance to showcase your experience and knowledge in a dynamic, forward-thinking environment, in the sustainability, financial and enterprise space.
This multi-national company have been established since 2007 and are rapidly growing seeing huge success over the last couple of years, meaning it's an amazing time to join their small but successful company. They are well respected within their market and strive to offer outstanding sustainable reporting software solutions to companies worldwide, which means they get the opportunity to work on loads of innovative projects and with an array of wonderful people.
In this role, you will be the main Product Analyst within the development team and your key responsibilities would include;
- Working with the Head of Product the ongoing development of the products are in line with the market, clients etc.,
- Ensure the product roadmap is actively managed
- Maintain a strong content understanding - methodologies, frameworks, trends, market initiatives,
- Own and deliver requirement specifications,
- Use market information to ensure product remains competitive and differentiated,
- Maintain up to date awareness of current and emerging competitors,
- Review product performance, support requirements and issues.
- Coordinate feedback and deliver training to client services team on product changes
The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity, and resourcefulness in an agile development team, be able to work under pressure, have experience meeting deadlines and performing at a high standard, whilst also delivering results from end to end. The successful candidate would need to have a degree of experience, with at least 2 year's commercial experience as a Product Analyst and if you're from the sustainability or financial background, this would be ideal.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person who is passionate about product, thorough, and has key experience within the software development space. There is a high degree of managing changes, communication, delivering roadmaps and complexity in coordinating the requirements from the customer and the business development. It's an amazing chance for someone junior - mid level to join a company and step into a progressive environment where you could see yourself thrive and progress.
- Product Analyst
- Permanent role - Hybrid / remote
- Reporting to Head of Product
- Monday - Friday (9am-6pm)
- Look after ongoing management of development
- Highly numerate with an attention to detail and quality assurance
- Product Analyst with 2 + years' experience
- Happy with a hybrid / remote set up
- Have a degree of experience within Product / Sustainability / Finance / Enterprise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and a problem-solving mentality
Reference Number: BBBH
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keisha McCaffrey at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.