An excellent opportunity for an individual with a Procurement Manager looking to work a thriving, industry leading company, where you will play a key role in their day-to-day operations.
Do you have proven experience as a Procurement Manager? Would you like to join a rapidly expanding and industry leading company?
Established for over 40 years, this world leading company specialise in the design & manufacture of specialist safety systems for use in a wide variety of industries. They have developed an unrivalled reputation within their market and are the global leader within it. With recent investments and big plans for the future, they are now going through a period of rapid expansion. Due to this they are now looking for a Procurement Manager to join their expert team.
In this role you will be tasked with leading the procurement function of business, whilst driving profit through the management and development of suppliers. This will involve developing strong relationships with suppliers in order to secure contractual agreements. In addition to this you will also be assessing and managing supplier performances.
This role would therefore suit a individual with a proven track record as a Procurement Manager who is looking for a new challenge at rapidly expanding, industry leading company.
- Overseeing entire group procurement
- Managing supplier relationships
- Assessing supplier performance
- Gaining contractual agreements to benefits the company
- £Salary DOE + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension + Excellent Benefits
- Proven track record as a Procurement Manager
- Experience managing multi-million pound budgets
- Background in developing and running procurement teams
- Lives locally to Dartford area