Site Supervisor(Crushing and Screening)
Birmingham based - Washwood Heath
£30,000 - £35,000 + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Full PPE Provided + Fantastic Holiday Scheme
Are you a looking to supervise one of the most prestigious projects in the UK, at a company are offering guaranteed job security and put this project at the forefront of their business?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work in a thriving industry where you can work with the latest machinery and have an excellent work life balance.
The project is in at a critical stage of growth and my clients are looking to recruit a skilled Supervisor to help them onsite with day to day tasks, dealing with the crushing and screening processes as well as managing personnel onsite.
This role would suit a Site Supervisor with crushing and screening Experience looking for the opportunity to join a company who head up some of the most notable projects in the country, including this one.
- Ensure all operations are carried out safely and in accordance with company policy
- Dealing with clients regularly and attending safety meetings and briefings
- Managing operations and personnel on site
- Communicating daily with senior management to ensure all elements of the works are being maximised
- Knowledge of the plant/construction industry and rules around hiring equipment
- SPA Quarry pass (preferred)
- Self-motivated able to use initiative to prioritise tasks, come up with better ways of working and take responsibility for own projects
- CPCS/CSCS training/tickets for Screening and for Crushing
- SSSTS/SMSTS trained
- Looking to start in the position ASAP