£50,000 - £65,000 DOE + Flexible Hours + Outstanding Share Scheme + 33 days annual leave + Private Healthcare + Group Life Cover 4X salary)
Are you a success orientated individual able to provide an excellent background to an expanding IT management business which has doubled their headcount in the past 12-months and rewarded staff with a unique and outstanding share scheme?
In this role you will hold responsibility for assisting management of the technology team, as well as being a hands on Python Developer with extensive experience. In addition, you will report to the head of technology to work on critical components of inventory and automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will hold extensive knowledge of Python and management knowledge, as well as ideally holding an understanding of how to consultant stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and highly performing I.T management company making a unique and fresh stamp on the technology sector.
- Providing hands on Python experience to oversee developers
- Managing the technology team and reporting to the Head of Technology
- Improving platform features to remove issues and increase performance
- Minimum 3 Years' experience Python Development
- Experience within management or similar fields
- Ideally hold knowledge of managing stakeholder relationships
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Nixon at Rise Technical Recruitment. BBBH141905