Principal Civil Engineer (Water Projects)
Midlands & East Wales (Remote Working Available)
Competitive Salary DOE + Performance Bonus + Pension + Remote Working
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer or Technical Lead with experience in the Water industry and looking to climb further up the ladder by entering into a position of significant responsibility within a leading UK consultancy that has recently secured multimillion pound contracts with major environmental organisations and water suppliers?
This company has expanded over recent years to cover everything from Water and Utilities consultancy to Renewable Energy plant services and recruitment. They have employees across the UK and are now looking to bring a number of new Civil Engineers into the business at all levels to support the work they do in the Water industry.
Acting as both a technical authority and a Principal Civil Engineer within this company you will be tasked with supporting major clients in the Water industry by producing detailed design, construction and feasibility documentation as well as leading on site surveys/inspections and assisting project managers with the management and coordination of 3rd parties.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant Engineering Degree, will hold Chartered/Incorporated Engineer status, will have proven experience with Water/Wastewater projects, will be highly knowledgeable on CDM and will have excellent communication and organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to leave their mark on major Water projects in their region of the UK while also having the opportunity to immerse themselves in projects of a wide variety where no day or week will ever be the same.
* Leading on initial site surveys, feasibility studies and site inspections
* Producing documentation covering civil & structural components e.g Utility Networks, Buildings
* Liaising with clients and providing regular progress reports
* Project management of tasks & deliverables within design packages
* Supporting Project Managers with assessment and management of 3rd parties
* Educated to Degree level in Engineering discipline
* Holding Chartered or Incorporated Engineer Status
* Strong understanding of CDM and designers' responsibilities
* Experience specifically with Water/Wastewater projects
* ICE membership (advantageous)
* Full UK driving license
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply