Plumbing and heating engineer (Excellent training provided)
Monmouth: Commutable from Ross-on-wye, Monmouth, Abergavenny, Chepstow and Usk
£30,000 - £35,000 including training, pension and company vehicle
Are you an experienced plumbing and heating engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to join growing team where you will receive further training and have a great work life balance?
This is a great opportunity to join a close knit, well-established business where you will be recognised for the expertise and skills you have, whilst receiving further training to progress your career.
On offer is a role where you can develop your installation and maintenance skills , have opportunities to progress your career and work in a collaborative team culture.
The ideal candidate will have experience in carrying out maintenance and improvement works and would've undertaken fault-finding analysis on a planned and reactive basis.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- To liaise with other staff and external contractors in a positive and co-operative manner.
- To carry out periodic inspection and testing of gas and oil-fired installations and appliances.
- To carry out installation and maintenance work on heating, plumbing, drainage and sanitation installations.
- Gas safe registered
- DBS check will be required
- Experience working with boilers and heating systems
- Experience undertaking fault-finding analysis on a planned and reactive basis
Reference Number: BBBH200968
Keywords: Heating engineer, Plumber
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Harry Hankins at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.