Application Support Engineer
£30,000-40,000 + Company Bonus + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
Excellent opportunity for an experienced 2nd or 3rd line support engineer, looking for a technically challenging role to join a small but dedicated team working with latest software and technology.
Despite many companies struggling during this year, this company does not follow the trend and are in a great financial position. Working with key clients with their specialist technology, which has only grown in value and demand during the COVID period, has safeguarded this companies position as a market leader in this field.
In this role, you will be playing a key part in client issues and have to work with the customer team in implementing the best solutions.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for I.T. and who has some experience in 2nd or 3rd line software support. Further desirables include, previous experience with workplace systems such as HRMS, CAFM and IWMS.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company, which prides itself on it's great culture, in a long term role that offers long term stability and progression.
* Become expert in free space applications.
* Provide technical expertise for all questions during the mobilization process and respond to different clients as per their need.
* Identify trends and potential problem sources.
* Determine the root cause of client issues.
* Work with the development team on any issues that arise from client users.
* Degree, in I.T. or engineering/technical field.
* Strong knowledge of hardware and systems and general strong tech skills.
* Previous experience of line support for software (2nd/3rd).
* Experience in using workplace software, HRMS, CAFM OR IWMS.
If this looks like the perfect role, please apply below.