Plant / Forklift / REME Fitter (Inspection Engineer)
£26’000 – £28’000 + Van + Training + Excellent Company Benefits
Home Based – Coventry, West Midlands (Birmingham, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Rugby, Royal Leamington Spa, Redditch, Solihull)
Are you a Mechanical Plant Fitter / REME Fitter looking to become an Inspection Engineer, where you will come off the tools and receive full on-the-job training?
On offer is a local, home-based role where you will ensure that all machinery is kept to industry regulations.
This is a brilliant time to join this well-established, close-knit company, who have a long-standing reputation within their industry.
Within this varied role, you will be the point of contact for a range of construction clients. Working across a Midlands-based patch, you will carry out inspections on a range of heavy machinery.
This role suits a Mechanical Plant Fitter / REME Fitter looking to become the go-to Inspection Engineer through in-depth training.
– Inspecting and carrying out surveys on Plant, Cranes and Forklifts
– Home-based, covering the midlands and travelling to construction sites
– Mon – Fri, 7.30am – 4.30pm, £28,000 + Van
– Plant / Forklift / REME or similar background
– Looking to step into an inspection role and come off the tools
– Looking for a local role offering comprehensive training
Inspection Engineer, Surveyor, Testing, Examination, Construction, Plant, Mechanical, REME, Ex-Forces, Crane, Forklift Truck, FLT, Heavy Engineering, Service, Maintenance, Coventry Birmingham, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Rugby, Royal Leamington Spa, Redditch, Solihull, Midlands, Home-Based
Please click ‘APPLY’ for this role or contact Ben Dunsford at Rise Technical for more information.