Planner (Production & Supply Chain)
Commutable from: Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Glasgow, Bonnybridge, Falkirk, Kirkintilloch
£26,000 to £28,000 (Salary rises with experience) + Pension + 33 Days Annual Leave + Progression + Online Benefits Portal + Length of Service Awards
Are you from a Supply Chain background looking to play a pivotal role in the ongoing success of an already industry leading company?
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established company who have an excellent reputation in their industry.
The company are leaders in their industry and are continuing to grow from strength to strength, and now require a Supply Chain Planner to join their team and contribute to their continued success in the sector for a wide range of prestigious customers.
This role would suit a Supply Chain Planner looking to join a market-leading company in a new permanent role.
- Ensure planning of production in line with customer requirements and keeping to high expectations
- Following good production planning practice, and exchange with the customers to ensure delivery of goods on time in full
- Develop weekly production schedules to ensure deadlines are met and check material availability
- Must have relevant experience in Planning / Supply Chain
- Good understanding of Production and supply chain process
- Looking to join an excellent company with a great reputation
Supply Chain Planner, Supply Chain, Production Planner, Logistics Planner, Supply Planner, Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Glasgow, Bonnybridge, Falkirk, Kirkintilloch
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone