Bath, South West UK
£30,000 to £40,000 + Private Healthcare + Free Onsite Parking + Life Assurance + Cycle to Work Scheme + Company Pension + Free Onside Gym + Excellent Company Pension + 33 Days Annual Leave + Outstanding Personal Training / Development Budgets
Are you a success oriented individual able to provide an excellent background of UX to a software company making a difference to mental health?
In this role you will work closely with technical and non-technical staff, work with pair programming and with code being reviewed and take a positive and protective approach to identity commercial needs.
My client produce software that support mental health which in theory makes this opportunity completely unique in contributing directly to make improvements to people facing adversity.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress within an organisation that offer a phenomenal work environment, exciting opportunities and receive outstanding benefits.
- Able to work with pair programming and with code being reviewed
- Enjoy working closely with both technical and non-technical members of staff
- Work alongside the product owner to translate commercial requirements
- Understanding of modern programming languages
- Ideally an understanding of Git and able to demonstrate MVC frameworks
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Nixon at Rise Technical Recruitment.