Part-Time Lecturer - Bakery
Contract until December 15th (Potential Temp-Perm)
£18.19 - £22.60 per hour ( £21,150.40 - ££26,136 - (Already pro rata) permanent salary, based on experience)
Monday - Friday 30 hours per week (4 Days)
- Potential to go permenant.
Are you an experienced Teacher of Culinary? Passionate about sharing your knowledge of Bakery with students attending full-time, part-time and short courses?
This role offers an amazing opportunity with a respected College within Northampton to come in hitting the ground running, with a start date as soon as possible until the 15th of December, with the potential to go permenant. Are you committed to the delivery and high quality learning experience, with students best interests at heart?
This role would suit an experienced Teacher / Lecturer who is looking to start ASAP and is open to the idea of potentially moving permanent.
- To teach a range of students to develop the Bakery Skills and help them gain the qualification.
- Assess students and track progress
- Attend day and evening meetings considered to be the of benefit for students
- Promote safeguarding and the Colleges Policies and Procedures
- Hold Level 3 Bakery or related qualification
- Commitment and evidence of CPD
- Ideally experience working within HE or FE sector - Desirable
- Be able to take part in practical sessions
- Enhanced DBS check
- On site gym
- Free onside parking
- 44 Days annual leave (Permanent)
- Focused and committed Well-being group
Laura Burbridge - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd BBH205597