Operation & Maintenance Technical Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance/Van + Holiday + IPAD/Laptop + Hybrid
Excellent opportunity for a driven Operation and Maintenance Technical Manager with a hunger to progress their career and take on a new challenge.
With huge expansion plans this year and surviving through covid, this leading renewable energy business has plans to make their mark on the renewables map with a plan to raise awareness to green energy and expand their business.
While managing a team of engineers and 5000 residential solar systems within the stoke area this candidate will be expected too successfully deal with technical questions from engineers, clients and customer services, on top of creating planned and reactive maintenance scheduling.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in either operation and Maintenance or Asset Management within the residential solar space.
Don't miss this opportunity to take your career to the next level with unlimited room for progression as this company expands his wings across the renewables map.
- Prove monthly performance
- reporting Fault diagnostics
- Create planned maintenance scheduling
- Create reactive maintenance scheduling
- Provide reports of activity in the month
- Successfully deal with technical questions from engineers, clients, and the customer services team
- Minimum 3 years' experience in either an Operation and Maintenance or Asset Management role within the residential solar space
- Effective multi-tasking skills whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail for all projects
- Deadline oriented and capable of efficient time management
- Logical and clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills Health and Safety awareness
- Quickly adaptable to changing needs of projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Good IT skills in Microsoft Office suite