Office 365 Developer
£27,000 - £30,000 + Training + Holiday + Pension
Fantastic opportunity for an Office 365 Developer to join a rapidly growing company who are offering the opportunity to work individually on new applications, whilst receiving great training and support to further your career and become an integral part of their IT and Business Process Transformation Team.
The company have now been a global leader in their field for the past six decades, providing clients across multiple industry sectors with top end products. Due to prolonged growth, they are now looking to add an Office 365 Developer to their expanding team.
In this role you will be working with the team on building new applications, reports, IT processes whilst also working on existing business applications. Travel is required across their UK offices.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years' experience working on SharePoint and Power Platform Development/Administration. Any experience in Software Development will be beneficial but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and highly motivated Office 365 Developer to join a rapidly growing company on their mission to continue dominating their market which can heavily benefit your career in the short, medium and long term.
- Building new applications whilst adding features to existing business applications
- Travelling across the UK offices and working with sister companies
- Analysing business requirements, collaborating with stakeholders and IT managers
- 2 Years' experience working on SharePoint and Power Platform Development/Administration
- Experience with Software Development is beneficial but not essential
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Reference Number BBBH142683