£20,000 - £30,000 + Training + Progression + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established, industry leading company who invest heavily in training and offer progression into senior engineering positions.
Do you have knowledge of the electronics assembly process? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the new product introduction team at an industry leading company?
This company design and manufacture top quality electronic components for use in test equipment and instrumentation. They have experienced steady organic growth while maintaining their family culture, and intend to continue this while increasing their market share. They are looking to continue this expansion by bringing in an NPI Engineer to share the increased workload.
In this role you will be required to undertake all aspects of introducing new products to the companies manufacturing systems. You will build and document a wide range of new products in a fast paced environment. You will work collaboratively with the R & D team to offer report feedback.
Therefore, this role is ideal for somebody who has knowledge of the electronics assembly processes, with strong motivations to take their career to the next level. You will have some experience with SMTs and conventional assemblies working from schematics. Good organisation skills are important as well as an excellent attention to detail.
- Build and document a wide range of new products
- Provide feedback to design departments
- Progression offered into the senior positions within the company
- £20,000 - £30,000 + Training + Progression + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
- Knowledge of electronics assembly process
- Looking for an opportunity to progress with a company full time
- Self-motivated, ambitious and a team player
- Experience with SMT and conventional assemblies working from schematics