£35'000-£50'000 + Overseas Travel + Holidays + Pension + Progression
Are you a Cisco Certified Network & Communications Engineer and interesting in international travel whilst working on some on the world's most prestigious systems / technologies?
Amazing opportunity available to travel to some of the world's most luxurious environments representing an industry leader known for the best technology and constant investment in staff!
This leading company specialise in the delivery of state-of-the-art technology in luxury settings across the world. They have developed an unrivalled reputation throughout their industry, leading them to develop a client list featuring some world's largest and most expensive private estates and yachts. They have been steadily growing over the last few years and are now looking for an engineer to join the team.
Working alongside a project manager and an engineering team, you will be responsible for the consulting on design, configurating network hardware, commissioning and delivery of network and telecommunication system projects. This role holds large amounts of international travel (5 days a week) and would suit someone looking to work on leading network and communication technology.
This is the perfect opportunity to join renowned business that is known international whilst working with the industries best technology!
* Network & Communication Engineer
* Field based role requiring international travel (5 days a week)
* Design, config, commission and deliver network architecture, hardware and & Communications
* Wireless / Wi-Fi / SIP and IP telephone systems
* Kerio, Peplink, Sophos and Cisco
* General fault finding, commissioning, and testing
* End to end project management on the latest technologies
* Must be Cisco Certified (CCNA or CCNP)
* Must hold a UK or EU Passport
* Must be happy to travel internationally (5 days a week)
* Must be experienced with designing, configuring, and commissioning of networks and hardware
* Wireless / Wi-Fi / SIP and IP telephone systems experience
* Firewall configuration and implementation
* Looking to work on the latest technologies