Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from: Bicester, Oxford, Luton, Aylesbury, Thame, Hemel Hempstead
Monday to Friday - Days based only
£40,000 to £43,000 + Overtime + Call Out Pay + Pension + BUPA Medical Cash Plan + Life Assurance + Annual leave that rises with service
Are you an Maintenance Engineer with either a mechanical or electrical bias looking for the opportunity to join a market leading company in a days based, Monday to Friday role?
On offer is a varied role and autonomous role working on state of the art machinery. You will also have the chance to increase your earnings with Overtime and a generous call out pay when needed.
The organisation is one of the top firms within the recycling and renewable energy sector with several sites throughout the UK. They take pride in the work they do and the fact there are making a difference in the world.
This is a permanent position offering job security joining a highly skilled team of Maintenance Engineers with progression opportunities in the future.
- Responsible for machine breakdowns to ensure maximum efficiency
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Monday to Friday - Days based only - Occasional call out rota but comes with premium pay
- Previous maintenance experience ideally in an heavy industry environment
- Other industries that will be considered: chemical, renewable energy, oil and gas
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - you can be either Mechanical biased or Electrically biased
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Maintenance, Manufacture, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Bicester, Oxford, Luton, Aylesbury, Thame, Hemel Hempstead
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone