Multi-skilled Installation Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical - Manufacturing)
£38,000 - £45,000 + shift allowance + 28 days holiday +private healthcare+ 8% Pension +relocation Package
0700-1500 / 1500-2200 (flexible shift options)
Warrington, Cheshire (Commutable from: Runcorn, Liverpool, Manchester, Chester, Ellesmere Port)
Are you a Multi-Skilled Installation Engineer looking to work for a highly innovative company in the medical industry who offer technical training, career progression and the opportunity for international travel?
Brilliant opportunity on offer to work on state of the art equipment in a technically interesting and varied role where you will become a technical specialist and have the excellent opportunities to progress long term.
In this role you will be responsible for the Electrical & Mechanical installation and maintenance of large scale complex systems for the medical industry. This is a great time to join this pioneering company as they continue to expand opening up further routes of progression within the company in the UK and abroad.
This role would suit a Multi-skilled Installations Engineer looking to work on large scale innovative projects for a ground breaking manufacturer offering specialist training and long term career prospects.
* Mechanical & Electrical assembly Installation, service & Maintenance of large scale complex systems
* Creating and recording installation checklist documentation, & work instructions
* Ensure tools and equipment are calibrated, maintained and PAT tested
* Flexible shift options ( mornings/evenings)
* Proven previous experience in a similar role working in a controlled/validated environment
* Ability to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
* Team player & problem solver with a flexible attitude & the ability to work shifts and some weekends
* Looking to progress technically whilst working on the latest ground breaking equipment for the medical sector
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed