Multi-skilled Engineer (Fire and Security)
Location: Beds, Herts, Bucks and surrounding
£30,000 - £35,000 (OTE £45,000) + Excellent Progression + Training + Van + Overtime + Pension
Excellent opportunity for an Multi-skilled Engineer looking to join a market leading, rapidly-expanding company who are offering exciting progression into Project Management roles.
Are you an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer (Fire and Security)? Are you looking to take the next step in your career by joining a company that supports progression?
This innovative company work on multi-million pound luxury properties, educational Institutes and large corporations, where they install Fire and Security equipment. Their business is currently flourishing and they are looking to add a motivated Engineer to play a large part in them reaching their ambitions.
On offer is a diverse role, where you will be servicing and maintaining a range of fire and security systems. There will be further opportunities to develop your skills, through various in-house expertise training.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work on exciting, technically challenging projects with the vision of further progression to further develop your skills and earnings.
- Servicing and Maintaining various Fire and Security equipment.
- Understand client needs and fulfil tasks to an exceptional level.
- Take part in a call-out rota (£135 per week standby allowance).
- £30,000 - £35,000 (OTE £45,000) + Excellent Progression + Training + Van + Overtime + Pension
- Experienced Multi-skilled Engineer (Fire and Security).
- Motivated to exceed maintenance and fault-finding targets.
- Wants overtime and continuous training.
- Full UK Clean Driving License.
If you are applying for this vacancy please attach your CV in Microsoft Word format, unfortunately we cannot accept PDF files and doing so will hinder your application.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.