Multi-Skilled Engineer (Mobile)
Covering London (inside the M25) and Essex
£38,000 - £43,000 + Vehicle + Call Out Rota + Pension + Private Healthcare + Excellent Benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company where you will be offered additional training opportunities with the chance to progress your career.
Do you have experience in commercial heating and hot water systems? Are you from a Plumbing, HVAC or other related mechanical trade? Do you have a maintenance background?
This well-established company provides 24-hour building services maintenance to commercial buildings in London. They pride themselves upon providing a great service to their committed client base and as a result of recent growth and expansion, they are looking to take on a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their maintenance department.
This role will cover the whole of London and on occasions parts of Kent and Essex. Your main responsibilities will be attending commercial buildings and carrying out maintenance, installation and remedial works.
The ideal candidate will be qualified in a trade e.g. Plumbing, HVAC, Air Conditioning, Electrician and will have experience in a maintenance role.
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Mobile)
- Providing service and maintenance in commercial buildings
- Covering inside the M25 and on occasion Kent and Essex
- Additional training opportunities
- Working Hours are 8:00 - 16:30 (Mon - Fri)
- £38,000 - £43,000 + Vehicle + Call Out Rota + Pension + Private Healthcare + Excellent Benefits
- Must have be qualified in a trade such as plumbing, HVAC etc.
- Must have a maintenance background
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to cover London and Essex
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.