Mobile Electrician (COMPEX / Hazardous Areas)
£38,5000 - OTE: £60,000 + Vehicle + Overtime + Progression + Training + Fuel Card
Home based role ideally located: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Weston-super-Mare
Are you a time served Electrician with experience working in hazardous environments looking to work for a market leading business in a widely varied role offering excellent earning potential up to £60,000?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a nationally renowned company where you will receive specialist industry training whilst working across
numerous customer sites across the UK.
In this role you will conduct installations, maintenance, inspection and testing on plants all across the country.
The company are a market leader within their industry and have a great reputation for looking after their staff whilst providing excellent earning potential.
This position would suit a Time Served Electrician with experience working in hazardous environments.
- Installation, maintenance, testing and inspection on a wide range of customer plants.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- UK wide travel with regular staying away - accommodation and all expenses paid.
- Time Served Electrician
- Experience in hazardous environment (COMPEX)
- City & Guilds Test and Inspection (2391, 2394 and 2395 or 2391-52)
Electrician, Maintenance, Testing, Inspection, Repairs, City & Guilds, COMPEX, Hazardous Environment, Electrical, Mobile, Field, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Weston-super-Mare