Mobile Facilities Engineer (First Class)
$70,000 - $95,000 + Car + Overtime + Medical + Dental + Vision + 401k + Progression + Training
Are you a qualified building engineer who wants to be part of a forward thinking and rapidly growing organisation offering a great benefits package?
Do you want to be the go-to expert for a range of maintenance procedures, and to utilise your specialist skillset in a varied and vital job role?
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing facility maintenance companies in Michigan boasting a portfolio of some of the most impressive and historic buildings around Detroit. This organisation has strong motivations to expand their operations and workforce, whilst maintaining their integrity, core values, and industry-leading level of employee care, and as a result they are looking to recruit a Mobile Facilities Engineer.
In this position, you will play an essential role in maintaining mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and Fire Safety equipment, often acting as a last line of defence to help clients across multiple buildings and sites. You will have the chance to train and develop your career, to become an expert at your craft, and to boost your earnings through overtime.
This job gives you the chance to become part of a company that cares about you as well as its customers, and to embark on a highly varied and dynamic position with great career prospects and earning potential.
* Travel to a number of sites and locations around Detroit
* Perform scheduled, preventative and reactive maintenance across multiple buildings' facilities and equipment
* HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Fire Safety and Security equipment maintenance
* Maintain courteous and professional relationships with the tenants
* Great company package on offer along with overtime
* Experience in Building or Facilities Maintenance
* Hands on experience with Electrical, Mechanical, and HVAC Equipment
* First Class Refrigeration Qualification required or equivalent
* Clean driver's licence required
* Willing to travel to multiple sites and work flexible hours