£38,000 + 7% Shift Allowance + Overtime + Pension + Excellent Holiday Scheme + Company Benefits
Do you have experience with laser trackers, looking to join a company with an excellent reputation for looking after their staff, offering all employees training and who are known as experts within the industry?
On offer is the opportunity to work on-site at a state of the art facility within a small highly skilled team. The company also offer you a great work life balance with flexible working hours. This is a Principle position and you will be responsible for leading a small team to ensure all metrology activities are carried out efficiently.
The organisation have a global backdrop and are specialists within the industry. They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance.
- Principle Metrology Engineer, leading a small specialist team. 70% hands on, 30% office based/administrative.
-Day to day liaison with the customer and effective day to day operations including productiing weekly/monthly reports, control of the facilities and equipment, implementation and maintenance of all Health, Safety and Environmental processes.
- Full time, permanent role with an early finish on Friday
- Previous experience with laser trackers from an aerospace, automotive or marine sector as a Metrology Engineer, CMM Engineer or Tool Maker/Jig fitter
- Leadership/management experience, excellent communication skills
- Looking to join a company that invest in their employees with excellent benefits
Reference Number. BBBH156655
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.