AV Installation Specialist (Audiovisual / Entertainment)
£47,000 - £50,000 + Progression + Development + Excellent Benefits
Do you have in depth knowledge of the entertainment technology industry? Do you have media server software operation and programming skills?
Excellent role on offer for an AV Installation Specialist looking to join a revolutionary, market leading company where you will be responsible for developing and delivering innovative solutions and products.
This well-established, market leading company specialise in the Entertainment industry. Despite the COVID pandemic, their strong market share and the variety of their services/products has meant they are going from strength to strength. Due to a position becoming available, they are actively looking to recruit an AV Installation Specialist to provide positive growth to the company.
In this role you will be developing and delivering innovative solutions and products, ensuring that the solutions and products offered meet the needs of project stakeholders. You will also be supporting and consulting on industry leading media solutions for a varied existing client base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in technical production within the Live Events or Installation sectors. They will preferably have previous experience of XR technologies. They will be within a commutable distance to Wimbledon and be willing to travel to meet clients on a National scale.
- Developing and delivering innovative solutions and products
- Ensuring that the solutions and products offered meet the needs of project stakeholders
- Supporting and consulting on industry leading media solutions
- Hours of Work: 40 hours over 5 days out of 7 (Monday - Sunday)
- £47,000 - £50,000 + Progression + Development + Excellent Benefits
- Knowledge of AV, Theatre, TV and Events sectors
- Experienced in technical production
- Preferably have previous experience of XR technologies
- Commutable distance to Wimbledon
Reference Number: BBBH157643 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ewan MacLean at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.