Back to jobs

Mechanical Service Team Leader

Job description

Mechanical Service Team Leader


£30,000 - £40,000 + Van + Work life Balance + VAN + London Patch + Training + 23 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Pension

Excellent opportunity to join a growing business in a secure role with good work life balance where you will be hands on as well as covering some leadership duties.

On offer is a varied, field based role with great industry training where you can build a long term career.

This company are part of a larger group that offer specialist hire installations service and maintenance for suspended access and fall protection equipment used In the construction and building maintenance industries. They are growing steadily as a business and recruiting into the group across the UK. They have a great reputation for valuing staff and offer secure employment with good work life balance!

In this role, you will be contracted to work Mon-Fri 8:00 - 4:30 with some Saturday work roughly once a month which would be paid at 1.5x. You will be doing mostly 70% maintenance on fall protection equipment with the other 20-30% being installations and fault finding. The company offer great internal and external training, pairing you with engineers as well as providing any necessary courses for the role. The training means that candidates form any mechanical background are encourage to apply! The work will be predominantly London based with travel outside quite rare and stay away being extremely rare. You will be leading a team of 2-3 engineers and report to the Area Manager.

This is a great opportunity to get into a stable role with a friendly team, where you can settle in for the long haul and have good balance between life & work.

The Role:
*Mechanical Service Team Leader
*Repairing and installing Fall protection Equipment in and around London
*Greta internal and external training provided
*Company vehicle for work use

The Person:
*Any Mechanical Background
*Live in or around London/M25
*Full UK Drivers license
*Comfortable working at heights

Reference Number: BBBH154393

Mechanical, Maintenance, repair, breakdown, fitter, mechanic, engineer, technician, field, plant, equipment, marine, military, lift, lifting, hoist, winch

To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alastair Kingdon at Rise Technical Recruitment.

Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.

The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.