Mechanical Service Engineer (Offshore work)
You will be based in or commutable to Aberdeen
This role will include regular staying away sometimes for weeks at a time for Offshore work (travel breakdown below)
£35,000 to £45,000 + Premium pay for offshore work + Specialist Industry Training + Pension + Company Benefits
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking to join a company that will put you through extensive training to become an expert in their industry with Offshore work? You will have the opportunity once trained to dramatically increase your earnings through premium offshore rates.
On offer the chance to receive specialist industry training as well as being put through offshore courses. Once you are fully trained you will have plenty of time off working just 180-200 days a year!
The company are leaders in their industry and are continuing to grow from strength to strength, and now require a further Engineer to join their team.
This role would suit someone who has completed a Mechanical apprenticeship or someone from fluid mechanics/diesel mechanics.
- Extensive training period to begin with based onshore in Aberdeen (this could take 3-6 months)
- Once trained you will be working on specialist systems offshore (70% of the work offshore is in the UK North Sea however at times you will have long haul trips)
- You will work 180 - 200 days a year with the rest of the year off once a trained engineer - you will receive extra pay when working offshore so you can increase your earnings
- Strong Mechanical service / repair background and ideally time served - good level of ability with Diagnostics
- If you already have Offshore experience that would be a distinct advantage but this is not essential
- Must be prepared to stay away from home regularly when working (the company will give you as much notice as possible but they need flexibility)
Mechanical Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Engineer, Fuelling Systems, Offshore, Oil and Gas, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone