Mechanical Service Engineer (Excellent Training)
£30,000-£35,000 (OTE £40,000-£45,000) + 33 Days Holiday + Overtime + Pension + Full Technical Training + Progression Opportunities + European Travel
Warehouse Based in Avonmouth. Commutable from Portishead, Gloucester, Newport, Bath.
Are you from a REME, ex-Forces, automotive, or Mechanical Engineering background who is looking to join a Medical Equipment company where you will receive full in-house training, with the chance to become a technical expert with opportunities to progress into a Lead Engineer role within the company?
On offer is the chance to join a stable, market lead company at the forefront of their industry, who will look after your consistent development within the engineering department.
The company has recently been bought by American investors and is looking to expand their existing Engineering team. The role would be based at their warehouse in Avonmouth.
The role will be a days based role where you will be responsible for the deinstallation and maintenance of various medical devices and equipment throughout customers sites within the UK. Stay aways will be regular in the role with the opportunity to work at customers sites in Europe, all expenses paid for, with increased incentives as well.
This role would suit a Mechanically minded Individual who is looking to receive full equipment-specific training with good progression routes on offer.
- Will be responsible for the Deinstallation & Maintenance of Medical Equipment at customer sites across the UK
- Days Based role where you will operate throughout the UK with some occasional travel to Europe with expenses being paid for and additional incentives.
- Full technical training will be provided from working alongside a Lead Engineer with potential for senior progression within the role
- Mechanically minded from a background within Ex-forces, Automotive, REME, Engineering or equivalent industry
- Looking for technical training and willing to commit to regular travel and stay aways within the role
- Be within commutable distance to Avonmouth
Reference Number: 202210
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jack Grew at Rise Technical Recruitment. This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.