Mechanical Fitter / Welder (TIG/MIG/ARC)
£27,000 - £30,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Training + Days based + Pension
Are you a Welder, Fabricator or Mechanical Fitter with TIG & MIG welding experience seeking a secure, days based role within a rapidly growing company offering overtime & long term job stability?
On offer is a highly varied role working for a market leader in a specialist industry.
This company has been a market leader in the design & manufacture of specialist manufacturing equipment. This role is available due to their rapid expansion, so they are willing to provide full training for the right candidate seeking a long term position.
This role would suit a fitter, maintenance engineer, fabricator or welder from with experience TIG, MIG & ARC welding.
You will be looking for a days based role with training, long term stability and overtime.
- Fabrication, welding in workshop and on site (TIG, MIG & ARC)
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Pipework (full training provided)
- 40 hours Mon-Fri, Overtime paid at weekend, some Field based work
- Skilled in MIG & TIG welding
- Fabrication experience
- Mechanical bias with some electrical knowledge