Are you a mechanical qualified engineer? Are you looking for training an electrical engineering?
Excellent opportunity on offer for a fitter, looking to join a multibillion turnover aircraft company, who can offer you an unrivalled amount of training and development as well as the chance to increase your earnings with progression.
Are you skilled hand/power tools? Do you have experience of maintenance and repairs?
In this role you will a part of a close-knit specialist team, that maintain small Electro/Mechanical components. You will be tasked to overhaul aircraft components and sub-assemblies. You will disassemble, clean, inspect, fault find, repair and re-build the Integrated drive generators in line with the service manuals and a range of other maintenance activity within aircraft overhaul.
This large multi-national company promote technical development from the ground up and can support further development to senior positions within the team for those looking to progress a career.
Ideally you will be located in a commutable distance to Stansted Airport and come from a Mechanical fitting background with a keen interest in being up skilled in electrical.
- Mechanical Fitter (Training on electrical)
- Service, Inspection and Overhaul of Electro/Mechanical Aircraft components
- Dedicated Training & Technical Development
- Monday - Thursday, 08.00 - 16.30, Friday 08.00 - 15.30
- £25'000 - 30'000 + Training, Development, Progression, Overtime and 33 Days Holiday.
To apply for this role you must:
- Have a background in mechanical engineering
- Be able to read technical drawings
- Want to learn about electrical engineering
- Can use hand and power tools
This is a rare opportunity to join this industry leading business, to apply click apply or send your CV to Nathaniel.Morgan@risetechnical.co.uk