Mechanical Design Engineer
$110,000 - $130,000 + Progression + Bonus + Training + 401k + Medical + Dental + Vision + Holidays + PTO
Are you a Design Engineer looking to work on state of the art projects in the Aerospace industry? Are you looking for an autonomous role with lots of training and career progression?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to progress your career into leadership, work with major players in the industry and have a technically challenging role seeing projects from cradle to grave.
The company designs and manufactures test simulations for aerospace companies to ensure their products work as promised. Due to expansion, they are looking to bring on a Mechanical Design Engineer.
The role would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer looking to work in the aerospace industry.
- Design of custom-built test rigs for aerospace components
- In-house testing of your built products
- Making bill of materials, quoting on projects, and overseeing the projects from start to finish
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Looking for an autonomous role working on cutting edge projects
- Local to Enfield, Connecticut
If interested in the role or would like mroe information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.