Mechanical, Electromechanical or Mechatronic Engineer
£26,000 - £37,000 + Pension + Yearly Bonus + Private Medical Insurance
Great opportunity for an individual from an Mechanical/Electrotechnical background to take the next step in their career with a company who are ready to invest in their employee's future.
This company are an expert in energy and engineering, pursuing worldwide customer satisfaction and supporting automation through the most advanced pneumatic technologies. Employing thousands of talented employees in over 80 countries worldwide, this company want to take 2022 over with some big expansion plans.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this companies European Technical Centre. The successful engineer will be required to deliver the very best technical support to our customers, the European subsidiaries, the Japanese Technical Centre and this companies headquarters.
Within the role, the engineer will be required to support with technical inquiries, investigate product claims, testing of products for customers or other subsidiaries, creation of various technical documentation, identify, develop and deliver training, research within the market including trends and competitor activities, providing support for new products in the European market and support Special Electric Actuators designs.
Take control of your career and grab this opportunity now.
Mechanical, Electromechanical or Mechatronics Engineering degree 2:1 or better preferred.
* Experience supporting industrial actuators or mechanical machinery
* Experience of writing technical reports
* Experience on designing Mechanical components or assemblies for Industrial machinery.
* Basic Electrical Engineering knowledge.
* Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
* Passport and driving licence required, as there will be some UK and European travel in the role.
* Excellent spoken and written English
* Must be a good "team player" and able to work in a "results by consensus culture".
Experience supporting Pneumatic and/or Electric Actuators
* Experience of planning and managing own projects.
* Experience of working for a multinational company.
* Experience of working with customers and suppliers.
* European language skills.
* Japanese language skills.
* Technical training experience
Reference Number: 154397
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Maleek Randley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates