Mechanical Workshop & Commissioning Engineer
You will be based in a commutable distance of Newark on Trent
£28,000 - £30,000 + Days Based + Company Van + 28 Days Holiday + Full Training
Are you a Mechanical Engineer ideally from a manufacturing or wastewater industrial wastewater background looking to work in an advancing company?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company with a great reputation who design, install, and maintain industrial wastewater treatment plants and relative equipment with opportunities to develop and grow with the company.
The company is continuing its successful growth, and looking for an individual to expand their skills and grow with them. Further training will also be provided to enhance your career further.
This position would suit someone from a mechanical & commissioning background looking for a position to develop their skill sets.
- Building, installing and commissioning of various DAF wastewater treatment plants
- This is a varied role where there will be a mix of working in-house and then 5 days a month out on Commissioning jobs
- Monday to Friday role with time of in lieu for when overtime is worked
- Must have strong Mechanical experience and ideally some electrical experience too.
- Must have relevant machine build/fitting experience as well as commissioning experience
- Flexible with required travel and prepared to stay away when needed.
Field Service engineer, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Commissioning, Installation, Maintenance, Wastewater, Trade Effluent, Mechanical, Servicing, Newark
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then apply or contact Rhiannon Fry.