£36,000 per year + Shift Allowance + Bonus + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Extra Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Manual Machinist/Toolmaker to join a market-leading, international company where you will have the chance to develop your career and work on advanced engineering projects.
The company are a well-established, highly revered manufacturing company in the Plymouth area with sites across the world that not only are renowned for the quality of their products but also for being a leading and progressive employer within the area. Due to growth, they are currently looking for an additional Toolmaker to support the team.
In this role your duties will include repairing press tooling, jigs, fixtures, and machine parts, create and commission new jigs and fixtures, assist with new product introduction, implement continuous improvement techniques,
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will be well rewarded for your efforts, not just through a good salary, bonus, and benefits, but also through the chance to progress your career and make a big impact on your department.
- 37.9hours a week, Monday to Friday, Shift patterns available: 07:00 - 15:00/15:00 - 23:00/23:00-7:00 (can do 1 week of each or 1 set shift)
- £18.77 per hour + shift premium (15:00 - 23:00 = 25% & 23:00 - 07:00 =33%)
- Apprenticeship as Mechanical Fitter, Machinist, or Toolmaker/relevant NVQ Level 3/BTEC Level 3
- Proficiency in CNC lathe, CNC mill, and surface grinding; Ability to operate wire eroders, spark eroders, and Tig/Mig welding equipment.
- Experience in AutoCAD, 3D modelling or inventor highly advantageous
Reference Number: BBBH204217
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending