Maintenance Technician (Training to become a Millwright)
$28/h - $35/h + Full training paid to become a Millwright + 4 day a week working + Overtime + Great 401k + Medical + Dental + Vision
Are you a Mechanical Maintenance Technician looking to become a fully qualified Millwright?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to develop your technical skillset having a great work-life balance, working 4 days a week with no weekends! You will be given lots of opportunities to progress and lots of autonomy to carry out your role effectively.
The company is a global organization known for their high-quality products and service levels. Due to their brilliant tenure, there is lots of knowledge in the team that they can input into you.
The role would suit a mechanical maintenance technician looking to become a fully qualified millwright.
- Monday to Friday - 4 x 10 hour shifts. Starting at 6:30 am
- Carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance
- You will be working on cutting-edge products
- Mechanical Maintenance in manufacturing
- Looking for lots of training to become a millwright
- Local to Pryor