Maintenance Team Leader (Days)
£37,000 - £39,000 + Training + Bonus (Up to 10%) + Healthcare + 35 Days Holiday + Benefits
Bradford, West Yorkshire (Commutable from: Huddersfield, Leeds, Halifax, Keighley, Wakefield, and Harewood)
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, from a manufacturing background, looking to play a leading role within a growing company, working alongside senior management with the opportunity to put your own stamp on the business?
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a brand new role in the business and make it your own, where you will oversee your own team of engineers and help to build and develop the maintenance department.
This company are a leading manufacturer within the furniture industry, and have a brilliant reputation. They are known for their close knit team environment, making it a great place to work.
You will be providing maintenance, repairs and fault diagnosis to production machinery, as well as reviewing current process and procedures, and implementing improvements and changes where necessary.
This role would suit an electrically qualified Maintenance Engineer, looking to take the lead in a role where you can have lots of input into the department, bringing in new structure.
- Provide maintenance, repair and fault diagnosis to production machinery
- Develop and implement PPM systems and schedule maintenance activities
- Supervise and coordinate a small team of engineers
- Flexible working hours Monday to Friday (40hrs working between 6am-6pm)
- Electrically qualified Maintenance Engineer
- Basic mechanical maintenance experience
- Experience within a leading role
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Full UK driving license (there will be occasional travel involved from time to time)
Reference Number: BBBH156861
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.