Back to jobs

Senior Maintenance Engineer (Process Industry)

Job description

Senior Maintenance Engineer (Process Industry)
Up To £40'000 + Bonus + Overtime + Progression + Training + Excellent Company Benefits
Atherstone, Warwickshire (Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinkley, Leicester, Coalville, Tamworth)

Are you a Senior Maintenance Engineer, from a Process Industry background, looking for a key role in the management and development of a highly-skilled engineering team?

Excellent opportunity to join a UK industry leader, where you will be able to make a key difference to their teams and processes, all within a technically challenging role, offering managerial progression and further specialist development opportunities.

Throughout this period, this UK market-leading company have continued to move from strength-to-strength and are still growing, making this a fantastic time to work for them. They have a great reputation for offering long term career prospects, as well as further training and qualifications.

In this role, 60% of your time will include people management (and training), target setting, and making improvements to processes, including health & safety and environmental. The remaining 40% will involve hands on mechanical and electrical maintenance.

This role suits a Senior Maintenance Engineer, looking to progress their career up the managerial ladder, whilst maintaining their reputation as the go-to Engineer and developing their skillset through specialist training / qualifications.

The Role

  • People management (and training), target setting, and making improvements to processes.
  • Hands on mechanical and electrical maintenance.
  • Mon-Fri, days, rotating weekend work.

The Person

  • Senior Maintenance Engineer
  • Process industry or relatable background.
  • Looking to progress their career up the managerial ladder, whilst maintaining their reputation as the go-to Engineer.

Senior Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Lead, Maintenance Supervisor, Manager, Maintenance Team Leader, Plant Supervisor, Plant Lead, Lead Engineer, Shift Supervisor, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Industry, Recycling, Waste, FMCG, Food, Manufacturing, Atherstone, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinkley, Leicester, Coalville, Tamworth, Warwickshire.