Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias
£34'000-£36'000 + Training + Development + Progression + Overtime + Excellent Company Benefits
Weekend shifts; Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday (Rotating 1 week Days and 1 week nights Nights - 12 hour shifts)
Commutable from: Grantham, Newark on Trent. Lincoln, Peterborough, Boston, Nottingham and Loughborough
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking to developing your skills with industry specific training?
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established, national company who invest heavily in on-going training and offer a place for you to progress your career.
This is a leading recycling/reusing specialist in the UK whose mission is to fight against landfills that are harming the Earth.
The role would suit a Maintenance Engineer looking for a chance to develop within an innovative company.
- Preventative & reactive maintenance ( Electrical & Mechanical)
- Fault finding on equipment such as electrical panels, PLC, 3 phrase circuits and control systems
- Completing all relevant documentation to a high standard
- Weekend shift pattern - Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon: 1 week days, 1 weeks nights (12 hour shifts)
- Ongoing support, training, development & progression
- Electrical Maintenance experience
- Multi-skilled or additional Mechanical experience preferred but not essential (replacing bearings, compressor checks, hydraulic and pneumatic systems)
- Looking for your next step in your career with a company who offer training, development & progression
- Looking to work 4 shifts per week - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.