£35,000-£40,000 + Training + Overtime + Progression + Holiday
Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to step into a key role within the Maintenance department of a rapidly growing manufacturing business that will offer overtime to boost your earnings and the chance to build a long-term career.
Do you have experience of Shift Maintenance work in a Manufacturing environment? Do you have hands-on Mechanical/Electrical skills?
This company design and manufacture specialist construction materials, they have seen high demand and are planning to improve their manufacturing processes to keep up with demand and maintain a high quality product. Because of this they have a need for a new Maintenance Engineer to help support and organise their Maintenance procedures.
This role will involve planned shutdowns according to PPM, repairs and servicing of production equipment. This is a very autonomous role where you will be overseeing equipment and carrying out Continuous Improvement and Reliability work to maximise the efficiency of the production process.
This role would ideally suit a Maintenance Engineer from a Manufacturing background with experience of carrying out Process Improvements work on manufacturing equipment and processes.
* Maintenance Engineer (Rotating Earlies/Lates)
* Carrying out Maintenance works on production equipment, including planned shutdowns
* Overseeing the operating of equipment and carrying out Reliability work
* 5-Days a week rotating shift: 6AM-2PM, 2PM-10PM.
* £35,000-£40,000 + Training + Overtime + Progression + Holiday
* Maintenance experience in a Manufacturing environment
* Mechanical & Electrical skills
* Understanding of Process Improvement desirable
* IOSH qualification desirable but not essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed. .