Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical background who is looking to join a market leading business who offer training opportunities as well as the chance to maximise your earnings through available overtime.
Do you have electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment? Are you looking for the opportunity to develop your technical skills and progress your career into supervisory and management level roles?
This company are a leading company within the manufacturing sector and serve a list of household names and prestigious clients. They have been established for over 50 years and have amassed an exceptional reputation for the quality of their products. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to add to their specialist team.
In this role you will be completing a range of electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks working within a multi-skilled team. The role will consist of preventative and reactive maintenance as well as being involved in project work where appropriate. You will be working on a continental shift pattern working a 4 on 4 off shit pattern with 2 days and 2 nights.
- Completing a range of planned and reactive maintenance tasks
- Working in an automated manufacturing environment
- Working on a continental shift pattern - 4 on 4 off, 2 days and 2 nights
- Maintenance Engineer with experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Electrical maintenance experience and appropriate qualifications
- Looking for training and progression opportunities in a market leading company
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.