Are you an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with a background in industrial manufacturing, looking for a highly autonomous days based role for an industry leading manufacturer?
On offer in this excellent permanent position is the chance to be the go to person for the Electrical Maintenance where you will carry out a range of responsibilities including PPM, PCM and H&S.
The company themselves are a large and well established company who will provide job security, training on their own machinery and the chance to work with a loyal team.
This position would suit a self-motivated Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience in heavy manufacturing environments looking for a days based role within a well-established company offering you an industry leading salary.
* Maintenance and repairs on plant equipment including PLC’s
* Carry out safety checks
* Continued upskilling on new and existing machinery
* Ensuring minimal downtime
* Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
* PLC knowledge
* Flexible team player to cover potential weekends and call outs