Maintenance Technician / Engineer (Days)
£33,000 - £35,000 + Overtime + Excellent Training + Career Progression + Company Benefits
Northampton (Commutable from: Kettering, Rugby, Daventry, Milton Keynes, and Bedford)
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with experience in both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance, looking to join a forward thinking manufacturer, offering fantastic training to develop your skillset and progress your career?
This is a brilliant opportunity to become a technical expert within the Maintenance team, as well as having plenty of opportunities to work overtime and rapidly increase your earnings.
This well-established business are market leaders within their industry. They are continually looking to grow year on year and are known for investing in their staff.
This role would suit someone with Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance experience, looking for lots of investment and training to continue developing their technical skills.
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance on production process machinery
- Planned preventative maintenance, fault finding and installation
- Fantastic training with the opportunity to rapidly develop your career
- Plenty of overtime to boost your earnings
- Monday to Friday, days based role
- Maintenance Technician / Engineer
- Electrical or Mechanically qualified
- Looking for lots of training and development
Reference Number: BBBH151746
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.